Join Training Magazine For The TechLearn 2022 Conference In Austin, TX
The TechLearn Conference is in a brand-new location: Austin, Texas, known as the live music capital of the world, along with being famous for its Tex-Mex vibe and quirky reputation.
At TechLearn 2022, we’re pairing up hands-on demos and expert-led sessions with opportunities to connect and collaborate with Learning and Development (L&D) professionals in your industry—and others. Hear what our past attendees have to say:
TechLearn is truly an exceptional opportunity to learn from eLearning industry pioneers and leaders. The knowledge gained here can be instantly implemented within any organization, regardless of their subject matter or level of experience with eLearning.
Katherine Fishell, Curriculum Specialist, Electrical Training Alliance
It’s great to experience how good a conference can cover emerging technologies in learning, and then help the person attending put those to use quickly.
Doug Cooper, Learning Manager, Cicis Pizza
The information I was able to take from TechLearn gave me direction in developing our company LMS and eLearning program. I would definitely recommend this conference to any training professional.
Leland McRoberts, Training Manager, Integrity Express Logistics
The TechLearn 2022 Conference includes:
- 55+ breakout sessions including a “Gamification for Learning” track and a special “L&D Lessons from the Big Tech” track
- 45+ technology and design designs that are part of a kickoff reception and a closing reception
- 3 keynotes where you’ll examine how learning can unleash creative and innovative solutions to the most pressing issues of our time
- The ever-popular “Dine Around Mixer” event
TechLearn 2022 also offers pre-conference events:
- Two-day certificate programs (September 19–20)
- Camp GamiCon (September 18–20)
- Innovations in Training (September 18–20)
Who Should Attend?
Training, learning, and performance professionals from both the public and private sectors who are charged with increasing workplace performance:
- CLOs, L&D VPs, Directors, and Managers
- eLearning Managers, Designers, and Developers
- Training Directors and Managers
- Instructional Designers and Developers
- Training Practitioners
- Training & Development Practitioners
- College Administrators, Instructors, and Educators
- Performance Consultants
- Talent Development Managers
- Corporate University Managers
- Curriculum Managers
- Project Managers
- eLearning Analysts
- Training Specialists
- Performance Support Managers and Analysts
Register by August 15 to save $200 on the TechLearn Conference with the early bird rate. Save more with a group or organizational discount.
“If you have any Query Related This Post then here is the Source Link“