Instagram is testing a new feature that allows users to add music to their feed posts, something similar to Reels and Instagram Stories. India is among the very few countries where the company is testing the feature. The other two are Brazil and Turkey.
With this feature, Instagram plans to give its users a way to add soundtrack to their Feed photos. The support to add music is already available in Instagram Stories and Instagram Reels. However, while on Reels users post short videos; Instagram Stories dissappear after 24 hours. There is no expiry for Instgram feed posts. According to the company, this feature is being tested with a small percentage of Instagram’s global community and expanded based on the learning and feedback from the Instagram community.
How users can add music to their feed posts on Instagram:
● Upload your Feed photo (following the usual steps)
● Click on Add Music
● Search for specific songs in the ‘Search’ field or browse for music in the ‘Trending’ or ‘For You’ sections of the prompt
● Select the song that you’d like to add to your photo.
● Once a user clicks on the song, he/she will be taken to an audio page that showcases all Feed posts that have used that song.
● Users can then select the clip duration (similar to Stories) and choose the length of time they did like to include (up to X seconds)
● Click Done and then Share
Liked it? Let's talk about it on our forum! If you Dare!
For Latest Updates Follow us on Google News
**If you have any Query Related This Post then here is the Source Link**