The Institute has also released the ICAI CA December Exam 2021 Exam-day Instructions for the CA Foundation, CA Intermediate and CA Final candidates. The ICAI CA December 2021 admit cards are expected to be released soon on the official website of the ICAI exams – icaiexam.icai.org. Candidates who have applied for the ICAI CA December 2021 examinations are advised to keep checking the official website of the Institute to get the latest updates on the availability of the CA December 2021 admit cards.
ICAI CA December 2021: Important Instructions
You have successfully cast your vote
– Candidates shall be allowed to carry the following items inside the examination hall – Mask on Face (Compulsory), Face Shield (Optional), Gloves on hand (Optional), Personal transparent water bottle, Personal small hand sanitizer, Exam related items/documents as instructed (Calculators, stationery items, Admit Card, Photo ID card, etc.)
– All the staff on examination duty shall wear Gloves and Masks for their safety and that of others during the examination exercise.
– While the candidate have been asked to wear their own mask, carry their own water bottle and also carry 50/100 ml sanitizers bottle; the examination centres shall ensure that superintendent shall keep masks for the candidate(s) who report to require face mask or in case of malfunctioning of mask during appearance for examinations. Also, Hand Sanitizer at the venue entry and inside the examination centres shall be made available in sufficient quantity on prominent places on all the days during the conduct of examinations.
– The exam centre shall ensure that deep sanitization of the examination rooms, common areas and washroom to ensure safety and hygiene every day after the conclusion of the examination is done so that safety requirements are met for the next day of examinations.
– Sufficient quantity of liquid handwash/soap shall be made available in washrooms for washing of hands.
– The exam centres shall deploy sufficient number of thermo guns for temperature check of candidates and all staff on duty at the entry point. Those candidates/staff who are not coming with the prescribed temperature limit be asked not to enter inside the venue and where such candidates are being refused entry inside the hall, their details shall be entered in the attendance register.
– While the candidate will carry their own water bottle, the Centre will also make sure the availability of packaged water bottle at sufficient number of locations.
– The examination centre shall provide additional notice boards, display signages etc. for guidance of candidate / staff to display the location of rooms/sitting plan at appropriate places for the help of candidates.
– The examination centres shall identify their different wings of the premises separately highlighting them as Wing A, B and so on. Each wing shall be a standalone examination centre. There shall be separate entry to each wing to an extent possible.
– The exam centres shall deploy adequate staff at the entry point so that there is no crowd gathering and due social distancing is maintained.
– The attention of the examination centre is also drawn to the guidelines issued for the centre superintendent as also for the candidates forming attachment to instant communication to give a total integrated bird eye view of the SOPs /guidelines at the ICAI exam centre.
– While the admit card will be printed online, the candidates have to give their consent to follow the various guidelines issued by the Governmental authorities as also the ICAI by way of an undertaking. They shall also undertake that they are appearing in this examination with the full consent and permission of their parents/ guardian.
– The exit of the candidates from 5.00 pm onwards has to be planned in such a way that the exit is allowed on the basis of room-wise occupancies to ensure that exit is in a staggered manner by keeping appropriate time gap difference between exit of candidates of two rooms.
– All examination staff shall carry No Risk status in Aarogya Setu App installed in their Mobile.
– As an exception due to COVID -19 precautions, candidates will be allowed to leave the examination centre from 4:00 PM onwards and the entry to the examination centre shall be allowed from 1.00 PM onwards for December 2021 Examination.
For Latest Updates Follow us on Google News
**If you have any Query Related This Post then here is the Source Link**