On this day, brothers visit their sisters and give them gifts. Sisters in return apply vermilion tikka on the brother’s forehead, and pray for their overall well-being and protection from all sorts of evils. They also offer their brother delicious home-cooked meals. This year the auspicious day of Bhai Dooj falls on November 6, 2021; it also marks the conclusion of Diwali celebrations.
In case you are unable to meet your beloved sibling this year, then here we share some beautiful wishes, messages, quotes and images that you can send to your siblings this Bhai Dooj. Do check out a few quotes below which you can put up as your Facebook and Whatsapp status too. Read on!
My dear Brother, this Bhai Dooj I pray to God for your good health, happiness, good luck and prosperity. Happy Bhai Dooj!
Bhai, you deserves the best of everything in life. May you achieve great success in life. Happy Bhai Dooj 2021!
On this auspicious day of Bhai Dooj, I pray for your success and well-being. May God’s blessings always be with you. Happy Bhai Dooj!
Though we are miles apart but on this pious day of Bhai Dooj, I hope and pray for all things good in your life bhaiya. Happy Bhai Dooj 2021!
Remember when we were kids and fought too much! But all those bitter days have now turned into sweet childhood memoiries for me. Here’s wishing you lots of love and good luck on this auspicious day. Happy BHai Dooj 2021!
You are the first best friend I ever had in life. I’m blessed to have you as my brother. Happy Bhai Dooj, bhaiya!
Phoolon ka taron ka sabka kehna hain Ek hazaron main meri Behna hain. Wishing you a Happy Bhai Dooj this year!
I prayed for an Angel and God gifted you to me. Thank you for being such a lovely sister. Sending you my warm Bhai Dooj greetings this festive season!
Wishing infinite happiness, success, good luck and love always in your life. Have a memorable Bhai Dooj, bhaiya!
Thank you for being the best brother I could ever ask for! Happy Bhai Dooj!
You have been my guiding North Star! Love you always, bhaiya! Happy Bhai Dooj 2021!
Sister, you and I make the best team together… Cheers to us! Sending you my warm wishes this Bhai Dooj!
Though we fight like Tom and Jerry, but in my heart I promise to you that I will always respect and protect you. Happy Bhai Dooj 2021!
Sending my love and blessings, dear sister! Wishing you a very happy Bhai Dooj 2021! Miss you!
Thought we have a bitter-sweet relationship, but do remember that I love you and I’ll always protect you! Happy Bhai Dooj 2021!
Sending my prayers to the Lord for your well being today and always. Happy Bhai Dooj 2021!
Author quotes on the bond of love between brothers and sisters:
1. “Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero.” – Marc Brown
2. “We came into the world like brother and brother; And now let’s go hand in hand, not one before another.” – William Shakespeare
3. “There is a destiny which makes us brothers; none goes his way alone. All that we send into the lives of others comes back into our own.” – Edwin Markham
4. “Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk.”– Susan Scarf Merrell
5. “What brothers say to tease their sisters has nothing to do with what they really think of them.”– Esther M. Friesner
6. “What sets sisters apart from brothers and also from friends is a very intimate meshing of heart, soul and the mystical cords of memory.”– Carol Saline
7. “Your parents leave you too soon and your kids and spouse come along late, but your siblings know you when you are in your most inchoate form.” – Jeffrey Kluger
8. “Siblings: children of the same parents, each of whom is perfectly normal until they get together.”– Sam Levenson
**If you have any Query Related This Post then here is the Source Link**