29.1 C
New York

Dozens killed in attacks on DR Congo villages, displaced camp

Published:


Bunia, DR Congo: Dozens of people were killed in attacks on villages and a centre for the internally displaced in DR Congo’s northeastern Ituri province, a military source said on Monday, while a monitor gave a death toll of 107.

Speaking on condition of anonymity, the source told AFP that attacks on Sunday night in Djugu territory resulted in “dozens of deaths”. The Kivu Security Tracker (KST), a respected US-based monitor of violence in the region, meanwhile said “at least 107” bodies had been found.

Denial of responsibility! - If you are a regular visitor then ignore this...
Read Full Details




For Latest Updates Follow us on Google News

**If you have any Query Related This Post then here is the Source Link**

Related articles

Recent articles