Considering that the pandemic is not yet over, here we list down some images, quotes, wishes, messages, cards, greetings, pictures, and GIFs that you can send to your loved ones to celebrate this festive season virtually!
Here are some quotes by popular authors which sum up the essence of Diwali:
1. “Nobody is good or bad. They are either strong or weak. Strong people stick to their morals, no matter what the trials and tribulations. Weak people, many times, do not even realize how low they have fallen.”
― Amish Tripathi, The Secret of the Nagas
2. “You see, evil always contains the seeds of its own destruction. It is ultimately negative and therefore encompasses its downfall even at its moments of apparent triumph. No matter how grandiose, how well-planned, how apparently foolproof of an evil plan, the inherent sinfulness will by definition rebound upon its instigators. No matter how apparently successful it may seem upon the way, at the end, it will wreck itself. It will founder upon the rocks of iniquity and sink headfirst to vanish without trace into the seas of oblivion.”
― Neil Gaiman, Good Omens: The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch
3. “You have to find what sparks a light in you so that you in your own way can illuminate the world.”
― Oprah Winfrey
4. “May it be a light to you in dark places, when all other lights go out.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring
5. “Learn to light a candle in the darkest moments of someone’s life. Be the light that helps others see; it is what gives life its deepest significance.”
― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
6. “Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
― J.K.Rowling, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
7. “Stories are light. Light is precious in a world so dark.”
― Kate DiCamillo, The Tale of Despereaux
8. “Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”
― Neil Gaiman, Coraline
9. “A leader must love his country more than he loves his own soul.”
― Amish Tripathi, Ram Chandra Series: Book 1 and Book 2
Images, pictures and cards
Wishes, messages, and greetings
1. May this Diwali enlighten your hearts, illuminate your minds, and strengthen your bonds with your loved ones. Happy Diwali 2021!
2. May this festival of lights bring happiness, peace, health, and wealth to you. Wish you a very Happy Diwali!
3. Diwali is a time to step back, reflect on our lives, pray and express gratitude for all that we have. Here’s wishing you a very Happy Diwali 2021!
4. This year has been full of ups and downs. Diwali is the time to come together and celebrate. Wishing you a happy Diwali 2021!
5. This Diwali, I hope you and your family have a blessed year ahead. A very happy Diwali, from us to you!
6. Diwali is a reminder of the victory of good over evil. And so, let us never forget that tough times don’t last forever. Though it has been a difficult year, let’s keep our hopes alive that this too shall pass. Here’s wishing for peace, prosperity, and good health for you and your family this year. Happy Diwali 2021!
7. Just like the varied colors of beautiful rangoli, and the sweetness of all the mithais– I hope this Diwali brings great joy to you. Here’s wishing you a wonderful Diwali and a Happy New Year!
8. Sending you warm wishes on this festival of lights. Happy Diwali, from us to you!
9. This Diwali, don’t forget to light a lamp of love, burn away your sorrows, and fill your life with the sweetness of mithais. Wish you and your family a very happy and sparkling Diwali!
10. Sending our love and best wishes to you and your family on this auspicious day! Happy Diwali 2021!
(All GIFs: Giphy.com)
**If you have any Query Related This Post then here is the Source Link**