The quiz usually consists of five questions. A participant must answer all five questions correctly to become eligible for the quiz prize. The questions are based on general knowledge and current affairs.
The quiz is available on Amazon’s Android as well as iOS mobile app. It starts daily at 12am and runs through 24 hours. Amazon daily quiz has one winner who is generally chosen via lucky draw.
Here are five questions of today’s quiz along with their respective answers that can help you win Rs 15,000 in Amazon Pay balance
- Who controversially made himself unavailable for the South Africa vs West Indies match at the T20 World Cup for personal reasons?
Quinton De Kock
- At California’s SoFi stadium BTS recently performed in a concert titled what?
Permission to Dance Concert
- Which space tourism company recently announced plans to launch a commercial space station named ‘Orbital Reef’?
- Which country won the Thomas Cup, the Men’s World Team Championship for this sport in 2021 for the first time in 19 years?
- This is the Hathor Temple, a famous site located in which country?
For Latest Updates Follow us on Google News
**If you have any Query Related This Post then here is the Source Link**